View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:22 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 1/22/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
does s2u2 work with this, cuz I really like and need that program!!!!
I think that is more dependent on what ROM you're running than anything really.

I have a Sprint TP running the leaked vz ROM & activated on Verizon. I always used & loved s2u2 when I had my Titan's but I have never been able to get it to play well with the TP.

I tried various different versions, deleted & reinstalled it numerous times & it just never worked right period. I finally gave up & tried PocketShield (the latest version, earlier versions where quite buggy) & that program works perfectly in my phone through all kinds of mods, different versions of TF3D etc etc etc

~John