View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 06:12 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
One thing that bugs me form this rom thou is the fact that I cannot select asll my emails in one stroke. kinda like highlight them blue and then tap to slect delete. On this rom It wont highlight blue... i need to do one at a time to delete them. Anyone know a cure?
You can do ^ that or download the SafeInboxExtender which is what I use with every ROM and gives me the "Mark All as Read" and "Delete All" options. It works fantastic because if you get multiple text messages from different people you can just open text messages and hit Mark All as Read and TF3D count goes to 0. I hated reading my text messages and then still have 3 or what ever unread. Plus if you get a ton of e-mails a day, you can hit the Delete all, it will ask you if you are sure, click yes, and bam, all e-mails are gone. Let me know if you want me to upload the .cab.