zoglog is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-20-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.5 CE OS 5.2.21109

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Problems fixed.

1) Changed text to gray so now it can be seen on the white background
2) HD keyboard in landscape will always be cut off on our phones. Solution is to install the stock diamond keyboard which is attached. Be sure to end SIPGT.exe with the taskmanager before install.
3) Fixed the duplicate apps. No need for a total of 3 shortcuts for album and youtube. Removed bluetooth explorer as I meant to in the first place
4) Sprint TV is definately working now.

Outstanding Issue:

1) Music player is still not showing in TF3D. It is in the 269 manila file but just isn't showing. Will look into that more later.

I just wanted to get the few major bugs out of the way. Sorry for the problems but hopefully it will be better this time.
cool thanks for responding heh.

1) Was using for about 1/2 the day when suddenly everything slowed down to a crawl. Not quite sure what happened & only app I used before was Opera.

Restarted and it's fine now.

2) Does anyone have sprint TV working? doesn't launch for me.

3) The upload to facebook option in pictures, does anyone know how that works? Currently i've just been using sprint picturemail to upload.

hmm just tried to install the keyboard, said "installation was unsucessful. The programm or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Last edited by zoglog; 01-21-2009 at 08:21 PM.