View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [OLD] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by machold View Post
Kinda like macBlue! Alles ist in Ordinung. Thanks.

I've learned that you can't hook up with Active Sync if it can't recognize WMobile because of corrupt files, and even when in bootloader mode, the update utility can't go far if it doesn't find the files it needs

I had a small problem with my new phone when I tried to flash macBlue: it wouldn't go past a certain point. I had unlocked the phone and Cleared the Storage, then flashed and got stopped. Fortunately, I had the HTC update, it flashed without problems, then I flashed macBlue. I think the instruction to reset the phone before you flash a new ROM may not be the best advice. Duuno.

Interesting...I never reset before a flash. I guess your experience is a good reason not to try, though I'm not sure how a reflashing against a fresh base could cause a hang.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)