View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:44 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked v2.0 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/21/09

My Notes:

Many of you know from the Vogue Arena, this is my crack at the Diamond. It's based off the new leaked sprint rom. I just speeded it up and added what I use. I go for stable, I don't go for a "Higher Version Number". So if you are looking for hyped-aku-cpu-etc...Not here.

There is still a little bit of a learning curve with this new device, I got it a month ago and didn't have time to play with it until this week. So if you know of a tweak that I need to add, program you would like to see, something in here doesn't work, LET ME KNOW and I'll fix it!

Enjoy the rom, I don't know why Sprint can't release something like this.

Thanks To:
PPCGeeks - All of it's members!
Calcu - My other kitchen has a size limitation so I'm using his kitchen he put together.
MChapman - His Manila Theme v5.0

And I see no need to apply "Rom-Protection" on my stuff, I don't care if you see what I did, whose stuff I borrowed, etc...
If you have any specific questions about rom building, dumping, or questions about my methods, pm me those specifics...

Any questions ask!

*** Caution: My Ethical Thoughts & Other Legal Stuff

Just because you can find a program in another rom you've downloaded, it doesn't make it free. Cell phone carriers pay a licensing fee to have a program like AdobeFlashv3.1 in their roms. One reason I stay away from the "cutting" edge. In a younger life I wrote software, and I will abide by the code and if I see a takedown notice on another site, I'm gonna error on the side of caution. xda was aproached by the legal staff of Adobe and asked to take it down, I extend that legal notice to my work.

I don't want a multi-million dollar company taking the shirt off my back and I don't want to bring any trouble to ppcgeeks.com. So if you hear me say "Refer to post #3", this is why.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-22-2009 at 10:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.