View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:17 AM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Lock/Unlock idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Good idea, but voice recognition to unlock seems to be a tad tedious. It would definitely annoy me after a while. I'm happy with just hitting the power button.
I agree, the last thing I want; is to be seen talking to my phone in the elevator. I use sensor lock, and it works great. Rotate the phone in your hand clock wise; turning the screen down towards you palm locks the phone. Counter clockwise, unlocks. Nice and simple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_bztlQuZw
Attachment 21565

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 09-15-2009 at 07:30 AM.