View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-20-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.5 CE OS 5.2.21109

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoglog View Post
thanks for posting, i'll give it a try since i'm on sprint. Last Rom I tried was juicy 3.0

I tend not to update roms too often since I don't like to re-do a bunch of stuff every time and backup can only save my PIM info.

lookin slick . laggin a but in TF3D, gonna dig around some more.
Does anyone know where the audio player in TF3D is though?

Couple of bugs i've encountered so far.

1) Profile section when selecting options for ringtones the list is blank on all options until you highlight them
2) Full qwerty landscape keyboard in opera is cut off.
3) a Few apps are duplicated in the launcher - bluetooth explorer, album, youtube
Problems fixed.

1) Changed text to gray so now it can be seen on the white background
2) HD keyboard in landscape will always be cut off on our phones. Solution is to install the stock diamond keyboard which is attached. Be sure to end SIPGT.exe with the taskmanager before install.
3) Fixed the duplicate apps. No need for a total of 3 shortcuts for album and youtube. Removed bluetooth explorer as I meant to in the first place
4) Sprint TV is definately working now.

Outstanding Issue:

1) Music player is still not showing in TF3D. It is in the 269 manila file but just isn't showing. Will look into that more later.

I just wanted to get the few major bugs out of the way. Sorry for the problems but hopefully it will be better this time.