Shaska
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Shaska is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiermann
Have you tried soft reseting the phone, or rebooting the computer? ActiveSync (both on the PPC side and windows side) can get stuck sometimes.
Oh yeah, Its genuine PPC based for sure... I even did a few hard resets and such just to be 100% sure, (actually I went as far as hijacking a friends notebook just to put activesync on there to triple check)

This is a total bummer... My 6700 was in great shape only had one scratch on the corner from a drop onto a wearhouse floor a while back, which buffed out nicely... I have a very bad feeling that Im going to get a refurb thats been horribly abused... (Only one sprint store in town and I hear that they usually replace with refurbs over fixing issues)

EDIT: Oh s*** thats a good point LadySaat... I may have some issues with that, But thankfully it doesent look totally custom at a first glance... Just looks like I have a ton of stuff installed... I guess I can only hope they dont notice, Or care :S