View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 11:16 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedeer View Post
I think this kitchen needs a bit more cleanup, as I was looking through it, I've noticed some stuff either doesn't work, or it doesn't work right, or its version is different than the one posted, but I haven't gone through all of it to determine which ones specifically, just noticed occasionally as I build a rom.
A lot of the issues were fixed long ago, we just haven't had time to release any updates. Posting any problems you notice in Kolano's bug thread or openning a support ticket at PPCkitchen.org are the best ways to make sure they get fixed.

Last edited by gguruusa; 01-20-2009 at 11:19 PM.