View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flip_It for Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
Is anyone familiar with the FlipIt program for the diamond?
I have the cab in my internal storage folder and installed. Rebooted and tried to get it working... no dice. I did check the box to "enable global settings" and all that...

All I really want to do is have the text messaging be able to go into landscape. I've read around on here and someone said that the name to assign was "Tmail.exe" I tried both that and "textmail.exe" just for fun, and it never worked. Anyone have any Ideas how I can get this puppy working right??
Or if there is another (better) program out there...
In Flipit add an application called "Text Messages" without the quotes. This is what I use to text in landscape.