View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:30 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATED 1-08-2009 Dette Diamond Edition v2.4 Beta 1 RELEASED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
Apologies if this has already been mentioned...

TCMP player no longer continues to play audion when the phone is in stand by mode (e.g. you pressed the 'power' button at top) under 2.4 beta.

It DID continue to play under 2.3.

I prefer it to the other media players as it plays more formats, is more forgiving of the odd damaged file, and I like it's file handling.

The other players have minor annoyances: no on-screen volume control, or awkward file handling, or wont play anything but MP3. etc.

So: is there a reg hack or simular to turn this back on ? or can it be enabled in the next ROM?

Thanks Dette - your ROM is great - and I've tried a few... Just the right mix of functionality, features, and reliability. Thanks!
None that I know of.. Id just use Google like anyone else for that one..
Since I use Audio Manager for my music and I TCPMP for video only
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidIanWarren View Post
In 2.3, (or for that matter 2.4.1 beta), any voice note record options? I see that the app appears to be missing and I use it heavily (and haven't found a third party app that works as cleanly). I use it to record businss travel miles constantly. Any help would be appreciated... Of note, 2.3 ROM is AMAZING!!!! Thanks for all your work on this. 2.4.1, I couldn't get Bluetooth, nor internet connection sharing on Alltel to work, so for now have settled in on 2.3. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Yeah people have complained of Bluetooth and Internet Sharing so I am looking into it
But as for the voice notes I dont know because I dont use them.. Try googling the program that you want ...
Not a third party one but someone probably ripped it

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!