View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derringdo View Post
I'm running it on my Vogue right now. As far as I know, it integrates the "cupcake" kernel. Most stuff has been scaled better to fit QVGA, there's a potrait keyboard (I don't know if this was covered in a previous release actually, I went from an early December build to this one). The original release of this update was on Jan 16th but I think another update was put out on the 19th to fix a stuttering audio bug.

There is an even newer release, just released today that supposedly works somewhat on GSM devices using the Qualcomm MSM7200 chipset. Should still work on our CDMA vogues though.

Cool, thanks for the info! I remember some users were not able to connect to the net in a previous release. Were you able to get online?