View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Strange but i had to roll back to 4.1 for now... messaging issues were too much for me on preview 3 and final version of 4.2 on the 1st page... i'm going thru withdrawals! hope this can get ironed out at some point!
Nautica, I found that after I rolled back to my last fully working rom (4.1) that I was able to go back to 4.2. I'm on a solid version of 4.2 now without any issues so far. Perhaps it is the same effect as rolling back to the stock rom, as people are suggesting? Not sure.

Anyway, I have no way of knowing that this will work for you also, but thought I would mention it.