View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 02:10 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Ok just flashed with the Telus Manila, which the one you said gave you problems right? Texting, e-mail, youtube all work fine, so there is something else causing the problem, maybe you are unselecting something that it needs, have you tried to build a ROM with the default selections and just changing the manila version?
I flashed with Juggalox manilla which was the default selection, but also tried to flash with Sprint's manilla and the same messaging issues occured each time. when i get home i'll try again will all default selections and see what happens. thanks for working with me!

EDIT:Calcu your post directly above this one sounds like the cause of my issues, I did unselect IE6 and IE... i'll try again with them selected and keep my fingers crossed!

Best... Member... Ever...

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 01-20-2009 at 02:14 PM.