View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 12:25 PM
fever02
N00b

fever02 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I cant take it anymore

Well, speaking as a newbie in here…this site is confusing as hell… I do FTA, so I belong to those forums and can find useful info there easily but in here…. it’s a mad house. When I do a search here (speaking as a newbie) you get like 50 answers to the same question. You get people jacking threads asking questions in the titan forms about touch phone. Then you have people straying from the original topic question and going off in a new direction… Then you have to worry about which information is the correct one…. Then you hear the guy a few post down saying my phone is messed up from what the guy in the posting above told him to do. It would be helpful if you could do how to guides in here like… tethering 101.... Wifi101..… Loading files 101… flashing for different carriers 101… Changing themes 101…. and don’t just put a link to another site and say “Oh I’m too lazy to copy and past the information on to this site”----- pure half azz… And please remember this…. most of us are not experts at this…. we just buy the phone and use it…. I don’t want to be spoon fed I just want the correct information… get rid of all the junk and useless information in threads.