View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 06:52 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: I cant take it anymore

Keep in mind Mods do have other jobs other than just here Im sure. I know some of us have been around longer than others while those that are short lived are just as knowledgable. But overall as a community we TRY to get people to read first and then ask. Anyone who is decently experienced on the internet knows how to use Google and if not then please go back to Mars. But sometimes for Mods there are literally hundreds a threads a days started with thousands of posts to go through just to make sure everyone is being nice to each other. On the othe side of the fence there are the noobs who dont wanna read or dont understand what they are reading or just plain dont know where to start. Thats where the friendly community steps in and either spills the beans or directs the noobs on where to go. Believe me, if you take away that traffic alone, this board might get pretty boring like some others I see.