bluedeer
PPCGeeks Regular

bluedeer is keeping up the good workbluedeer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
Posting to the bugs/fixes/updates thread would be a good spot.

If you do, please provide a few more details.
  • Do the existing Esmertec Java options not work, or are they simply not tailored for a VGA device?
  • Is Flip Clock the reverse of the OEM that replace the Flip clock with the Sprint clock?
  • Which Manila options is Flip Clock useful for (i.e. which don't use the Flip clock by default)?
For the Esmertec, the one currently in the kitchen is a slightly older version than the one available in the kitchen and seems to be made for 320x240 devices, so in some cases (LIke Opera Mini) The largest Font available is still incredibly tiny. This newer one I have is 20080912.5.1 and seems to scale a bit better. If it's already been added, I'm just behind the times.

As for the flip clock, yes. But the thing is if I don't select the 'replace flip clock with the sprint clock' and select Manila Sprint/Raphael, it still gives me the Sprint Clock by default and have to add the Flip Clock as a cab file later, so I built it into an OEM so it does it regardless.

I think this kitchen needs a bit more cleanup, as I was looking through it, I've noticed some stuff either doesn't work, or it doesn't work right, or its version is different than the one posted, but I haven't gone through all of it to determine which ones specifically, just noticed occasionally as I build a rom.