View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:57 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel bought officially

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
Well its hard to do well when you've been the resident captain of the fail train for some time. Their coverage in many areas is more comparable to T-Mobile instead of ATT/VZW and T-Mo has long been rated highly for their customer service while Sprint has not. The good news for Sprint is that Dan Hesse seems to be a smart, competent guy and is making some things happen for them. If he can keep it up then Sprint could be thriving again before long. if not they will die or be bought out...
You know, the funny thing about this is that I was with T-Mobile from 2001 to 2007 and I thought their CS was awful, when you could actually get a live person that is. Their plans were okay and that's all that kept me with them, but their failure in adopting 3G technology faster, plus numerous billing and service area issues (Didn't dare actually use my phone inside...) drove me away when I started looking to upgrade my old razr to a much capable phone. Been with Sprint for 15 months now after a frien of the family got me hooked up via SERO, so I'm paying half of what I was, better coverage and I have had 0 problems CS and billing wise. Even got my wife to switch from Cingular/AT&T after 11 years with them.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!