View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:34 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible to downgrade to WM6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmin98 View Post
Some of my work application is not compatible with the wm6.1, so is it possible to downgrade the Touch pro to WM6.0, i don't mind losing some of the new feature on the phone, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
Not likely. What application works with 6.0 and doesnt work with 6.1?

Oh yes it can sir! Seen it done more than once.

If I can get ahold of a SYS and XIP for WM6.0 I will do it. Anyone one know of a SYS folder and XIP I can grab? Obvioulsy has to 0409_wwe and VGA capable. If you know of one I will work on it for you.

I like 6.0 better than 6.1 plus its faster... Just like XP is faster than Vista.

But it does have even worse mem capabilities....

Here is an example of one program that will NOT work on any later builds of 6.1

Oxious Hibernate!!!!!

Doesnt work on 6.1 21109, 20954, even 19972, which I "believe" is the stock ROM build. Works great in 6.0 and early builds of 6.1.

Donations always accepted but never expected!