View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 08:41 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I cant take it anymore

i noticed sum non-mogul users posted, so here i go. i feel i speak for both sides(believe it or not) i've asked some dumb "n00b" questions before(keep chuckles to yourselves please, lol, j/k), also i've spread the "search first" love before, too. and i wish i can delete some threads i've started, i can delete post, tho. As far as the "maintenance" of duplicate threads and stuff, like Coz said once before, "it's part of the beast" of the internet. i wudnt worry bout that as much as people posting, "yea, like _____ said" or blasting off on someone for not searching first, without answering the question....there are two edges to every sword, ya know? i know i personally have been deleting my posts like that as i come across them. But, now that i do speak on the issue, just to add to Crazychef, i cee ALOT of people with rep less then 200 with VIP status, but havent been a member of ppcgeeks since '06. most joined '07 early '08, 1000+ posts, less then 400 rep, tho JMO

Last edited by skeegcpp; 01-19-2009 at 08:49 PM.