View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 08:19 PM
lnchbx13
Almost a VIP

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitmonster View Post
* A while back you mentioned adding a small flip program...not too many people responded, but I for one would like to see it in the rom (i think you mentioned default would be set to "off" and it is a really small program). Primarily i would like it for navigation/gps (don't want the keyboard open for that), but there have been other times where I have desired landscape w/o the keyboard.

* I'd love to see some type of calendar view that simply scrolls all upcoming appts, tasks, holidays, bdays, etc. on one page (agenda type view). I guess this is not really rom related but more specific to software, but if this somehow were an option within the rom I think it would be great. Probably the one thing I really miss from my short time with the blackberry was this agenda view...I could see my next month or two worth of events, b-days, tasks, etc. in a matter of seconds without having to press a bunch of buttons. If I could click the calendar from the home tab and go to a view like that, I think this would immediately become my favorite phone/pda ever!

* Some other things I have seen mentioned previously...maybe they are already addressed in .08.
1) I'd like to see the data option within your "comm manager"

2) I'd like the option to not have the screen shutoff so quickly when on a call (makes dealing with automated phone systems even more frustrating...LOL).
there is a program out there called flipit that you can have it off, and then only add the programs you want it to turn for (ie. tmail.exe for messaging and email, or que.exe for garmin mobile xt) you can tell it whether or not to go 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees which is pretty sweet.

use ssmapa to reroute the calendar button to open a program like thumbcal which is a pretty good calendar program (i think its only 8 dollars) that allows you to flip through it and use your fingers.

just set the long press end key under settings to turn off data, that's what a lot of people do

pretty sure thats a regedit for the phone screen off thing, but not for sure and i don't know what it is
This post has been thanked 1 times.