View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Car Stereo / Touch Pro combinations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
So when your phone connects via bluetooth, does it let you fast forward and skip songs via the radio or do you still have to press the phone's screen? Also, does the phone use the car speakers when a call comes in?

Should I look for a radio that uses HD radio?
i don't use bluetooth.i found some static from time to time so i use the wire.the phone does ring thru the car speakers,but i use my h710 to answer.i have a car mount that i got from wally world also that sits in the cup holder and i control my music this way.this sony is hd ready but it cost $100 for the receiver.i have about 700 songs on my card so i wasn't looking into the hd option.streaming via bluetooth only eats the battery faster and you know we need all the juice we can get!