View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.0 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Right, I asked about a tool over there but didn't get an answer. I've used Mighty's ROM and love it. My wife loves your ROM, the blue one.

I like your Red Themed ROM although I realize that there is only cosmetics involved as these are the same ROMs. I like how loaded your ROMs are and they are fast.

I find myself now constantly switch MY TP among three ROMs, yours, Dreams, and Mighty's. I've used others and they are good as well, I just have gotten used to these at the moment. My wife won't let me touch her...she loves it with your blue themed ROM. Thx for all of the hard work
No problem glad you, and her are enjoying the rom.