View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:15 PM
pirish
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
O'Neil Mitchell that is great!

Pirish the minimal look on that screen is perfect. I agree the custom taskbar can over do some set ups. I'v decided I needed the space on my programs memory anyway so undid everything but my custom start. The Konstructor clock is the white script clock I had in my post with the black background and purple bars. I was just going to edit the color of the numbers.. sometimes manila resizes things when I edit though

BXTD3. Corner clock and clean home screen can be found here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52437

Let me know if you need any help getting it set up.
Thanx eenieMINI for the great compliment!!! I am just a lowly noob but i do try to put together a nice package. Right now i am kinda happy with what I got right now (changed all the fonts so it blends a little better) but I like it.
I did however come across some very nice icons that I think would go with your blue peice. I think the two might have been made for each other. I am not home now but if you would like them i will post them for you later. just pm me if you want them and i will post them!
This post has been thanked 1 times.