View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 04:12 PM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

i cant believe how many of u guys use TF3d .. it has a nice interface but i feel there is just too much clicking going on to get the things done on a fly ... really taken back on how many people use it wow... u barely see any other today screen shots here...

i tried phonalarm .. lacking in skin area but has everything u need with just one click away.. no changing tabs or opening inboxes ...

i also tried spbmobile which is similar to tf3d.. gives more details but still not a homerun ...

home page of ultimateLauncher

@PhoneAlarm
@metrix meters
@faceContacts
@RSS Hub
@Mortbuttons ... first button brings up a page of contacts that with a single click will launch a sms to them..
2nd apps button brings up pages of apps .. and can change pages with gestures... very customizable

2nd page
@countdown application
@googlesearch
@Weatherpanel
@ settings button for ultimate launcher..

3rd page of ultimate launcher is today agenda... list all tasks and appointments

@actionscreen (left soft key)

@SPbMobile and some pages within it

tf3d when i tried it out ...

Am i the only person not using TF3d ... haha