View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some weirdness in 4.1 and 4.2 for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
The G-Alarm was driving my wife nuts (after flashing 4-5 times with Customization running). I never thought to check for any active alarms.

I'm running Sprint Radios on the Sprint network. I had 1.11.00F installed, but reverted back to the Stock version (1.00.00F) when I reflashed the Stock Rom. I'll try the TouchPro version (V1.03.15F) and see if I run into any problems, it seemed to always work well for me.

Daryel
Telus 1.04.05 is pretty good. You might give that a try.