View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: New XIP for 21109 sys with working encryption

it is a good idea to remove this from the xip. u know what would have been 789643298576329486523984% easier?

use those dlls in a OEMXIP Package rather then reinventing the wheel in putting them back into the xip. they are taken out to save space. that way if u need it u add it to the OEM XIP package... if you dont then you dont.

oh yah. patch the PP string in the payload, and no cert patch it. if your going to do the xip might as well patch it correctly so users can take full advantage of it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.