View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:46 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sliding Keyboard always takes me to TF3d Landscape Menu???

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
I'm not convinced I like tf3d. it's the best a stock phones ever come with, but just not my taste. (still miss the scroll wheel & other buttons) also wish cLaunch worked with VGA. just because the pro's got more cpu/ram, doesn't mean I want to have it loaded up all the time.
but the landscape panel really make me want to totally disable tf3d.
It's really a matter of personal preference. If you feel that TF3D makes it more difficult to see the info you need, then it's better to disable it. There are many other programs like phoneAlarm and WAD that are able to provide you with a more efficient interface.

Personally, I like TF3D because it makes everything I need easily accessible.