View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrompton View Post
Does anyone know for sure if there is a way to have the UL program to automatically open a particular Tab and it's contents upon startup. !
Yes, you can definitely do that. As you say, there is a checkbox for it but I can't tell you exactly where it is since I don't have it installed to look at.

UL is an AWESOME program but it definitely has a bit of a learning curve, it is not very intuitive at all. It is worth learning the ins/outs however, when I had my last Titan I ran it for a long time with all custom icons etc etc

~John