View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 02:02 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
I can not get the clock to change. I have tried for a couple hours now. Any ideas Merdin?
With the last rom only thing I had to do to change the clock was install a new one to device.
Also do you happen to know of anyway of changing the volume control to the windows pop up version? The one with the two sliders one for system one for phone.
Still having same issue with opera reporting wrong model have not tried the fix posted a few pages back as well as pie
I'm doing a hard reset again trying to figure out the taskbar issue lol I'll try that fix you have for opera links thank you

This rom is one fast smooth running stable rom thank you I can not wait to see the next version
Not sure about the clock, are you using a cab file or manilla file, and for the volume controll try doing the following, go to resco explorer and then go into the windows folder, and search for HTCVolumeControll, and delete the image file.