View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:52 AM
kyrumo
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 months+ later are you satisfied?

I bought my Verizon Touch Pro 12/23/2008 and I loved it when I got it, then I went to Sprint to look at what new phones they had so I decided to look at the Sprint Touch Pro, after I played with the Sprint Touch Pro I felt robbed, its soooo obvious that Sprint put so much more into thier Touch Pro then Verizon did

So it crossed my mind to flash a Sprint Touch Pro onto the Verizon Network or to port my number to Sprint, I decided to go to Best Buy and pay $199.99 for the Sprint Touch Pro which is $88.00 less then I payed for the Verizon Touch Pro.

With the Sprint Touch Pro I got.
1. Unlocked GPS
2. 1 gig micro sd
3. Screen Protector
4. Stereo Headset
5. Carry Case
6. Youtube App
7. 288 MB Ram
8. Mobile Tv
9. Faster data speeds and better reception in my area.

I have called Sprint Customer Service 3 time and it was great