View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:13 AM
Damionix
PPCGeeks Regular

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Ok, One other issue I have noted with the ROMs, don't know if it is phone specific. But I doubt that. So this is the issue, if I am in Text Messages and I Want to delete all the text messages and I chose 'Delete All", it opens up bluetooth Settings instead, and starts seaching for a Printer. I have done it many times with the same result. Is there something I am missing?

Also, this is Battery Basesd. But I don't know if it is my phone or not. How accurate is the Customized Taskbar Battery Readings? For example, like 10 minutes ago, my battery was at 45%, and I did a soft reset, it went to 12% when it booted back up. Does it take that much energy to boot up? It does this many times with different %s. I want to blame the customized taskbar added to the already poor life of the Battery. But if anyone knows a fix or so, please let me know. But I have always been carrying a charger with me to work. And I have also ordered an External Power pack 10Wah ( I believe)

When I added the file for my Text Message Menu Fix, I created a second Communications Tab, and I have Used Diamond Config, but it wont go away, it would rather switch off My Programs Tab, so I just left it there.

So far, thats all Ic an find. Hope there are fixes, if not thats ok. Been doing well with those