PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Kalnel is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 months+ later are you satisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
i'm curious.have you every had a phone that you were 100% satisfied with?i think where people go wrong is that they upgrade to the newest thing without understanding their needs.
That's a very good and fair question. I wouldn't say I've ever been 100% satisfied, in the sense that there's always *something* I've wished a device could do or be. (For instance, I always wished my 6700 had been a lot thinner.)

But, normally, I'm pretty satisfied with overall performance. That's what's lacking for me in the Touch Pro.

I think part of my frustration is that I don't jump for the latest and greatest every year (at least the older and poorer I get, that's the case!) So, when I wait a couple of years to upgrade, I expect a considerable performance improvement over my older device. With the Touch Pro, I'm sort of left with the feeling that I might have been wiser to wait another year before upgrading.

That's kind of what prompted me to start the thread. Without getting into a whole it's good/it's bad/Verizon suck/etc debate, I'm just curious if other people are feeling satisfied with their purchase.

kal