View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:53 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Does anyone else but me see this as an attack on me instead of helping out a user? Seriously instead of being a bunch of meat heads and saying WOW THIS GUY HAS ISSUES why not HELP OUT MY ISSUES that I graciously posted to help out the DEV

Or is this site more about kissing devs ASSES? I hope not cause I certainly made a point to tell Merdins I LIKE THE WORK and its GREATLY APPRECIATED I was not trying to attack the work being done just make my points and they are all valid

Considering they all now have a FIX in one way or another but hey IT WAS ALL COSMETIC that can be EASILY changed by the USER right? LMAO

Next time I'll just blow a bunch of smoke up the devs *** and everyone can deal with broken non working stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Thats easily customizable

Oh and as another note just like with your last rom doing a custom task bar does not work fully. Followed your directions to a T "except again you have a file listed that is not uninstallable" and tried installing a new toolbar only to get a portion of it and the rest is the your default? Whats the deal any other rom its as simple as installing a cab or overwriting a few files. Your rom seems to load files after CE is running?
Being a smart a** is not going to help you get anything resolved....

Oh and BTW I am still trying to figure out where you were attacked?