View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 months+ later are you satisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalnel View Post
I'm coming up on having owned my Verizon Touch Pro for two months, and I was thinking today that I've never been 100% satisfied with the device (although it's not as bad as you'd think from some descriptions). I've tried several different ROMs -- and my hat's off to the wizards who are making that, GPS, etc. happen -- but no matter what I do, this device has never been as solid and speedy as I would have expected.

Frankly, I'm still not finding any major improvements over my 6700. Sure, it has GPS, a thinner form factor, and more storage, but in retrospect, I haven't found the Touch Pro to have been worth the cost of upgrading.

Obviously we all have different needs, uses, and expectations for these devices -- my disappointing device may be the best thing ever for you -- but I'm curious to know how many other people are feeling that the Touch Pro just hasn't met expectations.

Right now, I'd give it a C at best: Not a failure, but just average at most. Of the 10 PDAs I've owned, I'd rate this 7th or 8th.

What about everyone else? Are you satisfied with it?

kal
i'm curious.have you every had a phone that you were 100% satisfied with?i think where people go wrong is that they upgrade to the newest thing without understanding their needs.