View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 03:02 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro.pezzy View Post
oh i found out it only freezes if i click the history tab...so i guess it i jus wont push it n ill be fine...hey does this rom have better battery life or are there more tweaks i can do because mines doesnt last the longest

In another thread nTT said...-YouTube works smoother but you have to delete your YouTube temp folder from the Internal Storage. Using the previous temp files I had in there would crash it if I went into History. Also now I can play as many videos as I want and the app wont crash after like 5 minutes of using it.

Worth a try.

Forgot to mention, he was talking about his ROM, but might be the same for Mighty's

Last edited by TREmp77; 01-18-2009 at 03:11 PM.