View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 01:48 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

O'Neil Mitchell that is great!

Pirish the minimal look on that screen is perfect. I agree the custom taskbar can over do some set ups. I'v decided I needed the space on my programs memory anyway so undid everything but my custom start. The Konstructor clock is the white script clock I had in my post with the black background and purple bars. I was just going to edit the color of the numbers.. sometimes manila resizes things when I edit though

BXTD3. Corner clock and clean home screen can be found here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52437

Let me know if you need any help getting it set up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.