View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 01:24 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moving from Mogul to TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by isangmahal View Post
Having a device that actually comes with device drivers for video and lots of extra ram is a definite plus. The camera with autofocus is another positive thing for me with regards to this phone.

Are you sure you're using a TouchPro?? The video performance of this phone has been disappointing to say the least, & the atrocious auto-focus lag of the POS camera makes it virtually useless unless your photographing an inantimate object (there are two year old 1.3 megapixel camera phones that outperform the camera).........

Don't get me wrong, I really like my TP but I'm not going to praise it for obvious faults either.

~John