View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Athasian
PPCGeeks Regular

Athasian is keeping up the good workAthasian is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post

WHY do you have a broken SLIDE TO ANSWER feature? When there is a real working one out based on the rom your using? That makes no sense to me such a nice rom and you use something incomplete and ugly? Is it for the curtain? Which in my opinion is useless anyhow. The phone screen shuts off when you put it to your ear what more can you ask for? a screen that stays on eats up the battery and burns your face and still has touch response?

How exactly is it broken ? I've only taken 1 call since I've flashed the ROM but the slide to answer ... well it slid and answered. the curtain then went up and the screen shut off. I assume that's what it is supposed to do. Now since I was in the car and the phone was in its mount, I turned the screen back on. The curtain went up and down, and it seemed to function perfectly. If I'm missing something, let me know, I'm really curious what you feel is broken.

@Merdin So far I've found nothing but small cosmetic and personal choice things to change on this ROM, Thank you again for the hard work and the fast updates. And my activesync problem must have been from a bad flash because since the update last night, I've had no issues again. Bravo! =D> for a wonderful ROM.

Last edited by Athasian; 01-18-2009 at 03:06 PM.