View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 11:12 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why did they raise the price for the Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Alexander View Post
I purchased my TP through Alltel. Ended up paying close to $900 out of pocket for 2 of them with their stupid "early upgrade" fee. At least I'll be getting $200 back in rebates.

And Damn Scrosler that was HARSH & funny as hell! I guess the truth really does hurt. As for me I'm awaiting to be absorbed into The IN Network. Ah the times they are a-changin'
Yup, the truth really does hurt. Of course these are MY analytical observations.... Dont use my advice for buying stock! Im not a trader and my financial advice is very rarely any good!

Donations always accepted but never expected!