View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:23 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Defect, anyone else have this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrown13 View Post
I am on my fifth TP and everyone before the one I have now had the raised home button to some degree but not quite as bad as the picture in the OP. I have heard some people say things like "well it's not that bad" or I can live with it" when it comes to some of the issues with the TP, I don't mean to offend anyone but for a phone with a $549 retail pricetag it should be perfect cosmetically. I know that some of the other issues with the TP are somewhat based on the faults of the OS. the guy I dealt with in the sprint store told me everytime I got a replacement that if I wasn't happy with my phone to just bring it back and exchange it, and I am way past 30 days.

This latest TP I have is as close to being perfect as it can be. This is a great phone with a great screen so don't settle for what are most deffently defects in build quality.
Very well stated. This is B/S what we are going through. Did HTC have a bet that they could beat RIM in a race to get the phones out before XMas? One stipulation for the race... It dosnt have to work right? I mean come on...

Donations always accepted but never expected!