View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 05:36 AM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Newbie Questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir8skin View Post
Thanks for the replies...

I was also wondering before flashing do I need to back up all my contacts, etc. And if I wanted to flash back to my original stock rom how would I do this? Do i need to backup my current rom before flashing?

Thanks again.

Edit: Sorry guys, will use the search function from now on.
yes you should backup your contacts. I would recomend using PIM Backup, or using Dashwire to backup your contacts online. In order to use Dashwire you will have to go to their website and make an account, and then download the program to your phone. I wouldnt reccomend backing up anything from your old rom and using it on your new rom. It would erase most of the things you did to your phone by replacing it with old things. We welcome anymore of your questions.