View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 04:52 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Is the pagepool unlocked? Can I use the changer thats floating around to adjust it dynamicly larger?

A few things. Under the internet tab you have a few icons missing looks weird.

The blue clock in my opinion looks like a child colored in white numbers blue and did a horrible job at it. Sorry just really takes away from the over all look

The Task manager still has green highlights with a blue theme

The phone shows up as a MOGUL 6800 for sprint powerdeck? no updates

WHY do you have a broken SLIDE TO ANSWER feature? When there is a real working one out based on the rom your using? That makes no sense to me such a nice rom and you use something incomplete and ugly? Is it for the curtain? Which in my opinion is useless anyhow. The phone screen shuts off when you put it to your ear what more can you ask for? a screen that stays on eats up the battery and burns your face and still has touch response?

Well those are my observations so far

Oh please dont take what I say as a slam or anything just what I've noticed and my opinions your work is greatly appreciated and highly regarded keep it up
Every single thing you stated right there is customizable, so if you want to have some fun, then start your customizations.