View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 02:55 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Yeah can remove the bottom curtain.. I usually like that slightly transparent one there to define the icons... but with this screen it would be ok gone. I can't do the analog because I am running the sprint manila and I have background on all pages. Analog breaks that with the setup I have. Plus.. I'm lazy I need the time spelled out for me! What I need to do is make my Konstructor clock with blue numbers instead of white! hmmmmm Maybe I'll try the manila editor again.. I'm sometimes successful with that.