View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:06 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TF3D HD port.

Finally I've got HD on a stock sprint rom. See my post at XDA below. There is still issues but my foot is in the door! No one should do this unless your are prepared to possible need to do a hard reset.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmod
HI
try attached loader this version create a shortcut
in start menu/programs/
try to load it manualy!
(be sure to show the keyboard before cliq start manila)

i really don't understand why the loader won't work on some rom
I investigate on this,sorry!
SUCCESS!!! first time I can see Manila HD on a stock Sprint rom, THANK YOU!

First, you should not be sorry for anything, Thanks thanks thanks.
Second I gave false information that was the cause of the problem and your cab helped me understand. When I said

Quote:
Now after restart I get this screen exactly as you show in this link

that is NOT entirely true the screen starts like that BUT the keyboard auto closes, leaving only the the "Start Manila" button and NO keyboard. When I used your new manual start cab and first had the keyboard open while using the manual start then it finally started for me, thanks and I hope some of this information helps you create a automatic fix for others. the way I see it is it just simply boils down to the keyboard fault creating an error or stopping manila hd to load.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 01-17-2009 at 02:21 PM.