View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 01:41 PM
destarr
Lurker

destarr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Mogul Software for 2009

So I bought a mogul from fleebay and now am beginning to customize it. I have been rummaging through the forums here but am finding it very hard to see up to date software ( I have already accidently downloaded a few softwares that were meant for WM5). I really want to turn my mogul into a cheaper version of the Iphone (really just to annoy my brother in law who spent way more than I did and keeps telling me how great his phone is). I have already started the process by dowloading:

s2U2 version 1.35 (great first tool, really showed me the possibilities)

FunContact version 2.15 (really does an excellent job of organizing my contacts)

HTC Album

Opera Browser 8.65 for windows mobile

Now I need a bit more help with finding the rest of the software, I need something current for:

Youtube videos

Flash content on websites

Stopwatch (we use my B-I-L's iphone all the time for a countdown timer for poker)

Today screen Theme - I was looking at this one: http://www.iphonethemeforppc.com/index.php

And I would love something that would allow me to send pictures to other phones like I used to be able to do.

I realize that some of this info may already be on this site, but I could not decipher what was current info and what was information from 2 years ago.