View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:41 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some problems/concerns with TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Yeah, it will take a while. Make sure you shut Manila first via the today screen settings. That will help it alot. It has ot overwrite 500+ files, a couple dlls, a coule exes. Then it has an additionall 400+ files for the extra animations.

It takes a long while but will finsih and be fine.

Wonder what the hell is with the cold? Global climate change? Oh well. More worried about Peanut butter right now. Throwing it all out as we speak. WAY TOO MANY recalls.
GLOBAL WARMING!!!! lol....yeah right! No such thing.....We use Peter pan so not worried about it too much. I see it this way....if I get sick, I get a day off from work!! WOOHOO....

Ok, it said unsuccesfull due to something permissions....I'm gonna try again....