View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 06:56 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TF3D HD port.

Here is what I posted at XDA with the new loader and fixes.

XBOXmod,
First and foremost, THANK YOU! The fact that you are continuing updates is very encouraging, thank you for staying with it and making this not just a hope but a reality!!!

Ok here is exactly what I have done for an install step by step and the results. I am using a Sprint Touch Pro stock rom ver. 1.03.651.4, (which is newer than my previous device, I just got a new one from sprint)
first I;
-started with a clean rom setup after hard reset
-installed net cf 3.5 on to device
-turned off TF3D in settings
-install the "XBmod HD MANILA.cab" on device, about 10 minutes with auto restart and upon restart I got the previous error page
-Went into setting again to make sure TF3D is still turned off
-installed the "hd additional tabs.cab" on device, no reset yet
-installed the "FIX V5.cab" on device, no reset yet
-installed the "XBmod Manila HD loader3.cab" to device
-soft reset

this is the error I used to get at the begining of this tread, post #33 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164

Now after restart I get this screen exactly as you show in this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=460295

But after continually tapping on the "Start Manila" option nothing happens except the wait cursor comes up for about 2 seconds. I then hit the ok button in the top right corner and the "Start Manila" button disappears and the screen is blank and nothing loaded. I then go into settings and re-enable TF3D. I now get "tap here to launch TouchFLO 3D" message at the top of the screen. When I tap I get "Launching TouchFLO 3D" it begins cycling by it self back and forth between these two messages for 6 times and then stops at "tap here to launch TouchFLO 3D"

now I am stumped as to what to do next.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt