View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 03:57 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindil View Post
yeah I am using snailslugs touch response 3.1 and it is really good, I don't think I am advanced enough to strip the SIP from a rom though >< I looked at all the files and I am not sure which ones to copy over? I found some ezinput dll's but I'm sure thats not all I need to grab.

Is there any way to strip the >>Sprint branding logo off the TF3d home page? If I could do that I wouldnt really care about having a sprint rom as long as it worked. I actually really like how it changes the color of everything you highlight to yellow. Green is awful and even though there are cabs to change that they only change it for manila.
Wait... are you using the kitchen? What you need to do is pull the folder for the SIP that you want from the OEM folder of the other kitchen and put it in the OEM folder of Calc's kitchen before you build. It's just a matter of dragging and dropping the whole folder.

As far as removing the sprint logo... I saw a cab for that somewhere on this forum.
This post has been thanked 1 times.