View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:51 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-free View Post
Well I tryed everything and nothing works.. NueSpl 2.47 does NOT work on my xv6800 verizon version ..
and it seems if NueSpl 2.47 does not work nothing else seems to work .. so .. I am still at base one ..
need to unlock my phone .. I went to the HTC site and downloaded the xv6800 verizon latest rom
and that works .. it loaded WM 6.1 as well over my old WM 6.0, I am very happy with the real HTC update
software rom flash.. anyways after that I then tried NueSpl 2.47 again and still nothing .. NueSpl 2.47 can't
seems to load itself as the bootloader or something .. it just don't work ..

Is there another better software I can use?
You really need to post this stuff over at XDA and let someone over there try to help you. This thread is for GPS on XV6850.

Its probably something really simple. Make your request to "damager" in my thread. He will help you. Tell him I sent you.

EDIT: BTW: You just made life for GPS on your phone very difficult by going to MR1. That was not a choice move if you want free unrestricted aGPS. You just effectively applied a lock down that is a ***** to remove.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 01-17-2009 at 04:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.